Sunday, February 14, 2021

New Web Presence for Beaumont Ridge

This is Eric Elfner, one of your neighbors in Beaumont Ridge.  Since the late 00s, I have been maintaining a website to make information about the homeowners association, the covenants and the neighborhood in general.  

It was fine, but it had a 1990s html look and feel.  I'm in the process of moving all my web stuff to google, and once it is done, I will forward the www.beaumontridge.com link here.

This blog is connected to Beaumont Ridge's google account and is a little more interactive than the old site.  If you have any questions, comments or corrections feel free to comment on the blog or send an e-mail to board@beaumontridge.com and we will address it.  

We are in the middle of a cold snap and trying to wrap up a pandemic as I type this, so stay warm and well everyone!  See you around the neighborhood.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Nice thought - Eric :).
    Hope all is well. Let me know if you need any help with the new site - Will be happy to do so.

    ReplyDelete

Fixing Mailboxes and Lampposts

This is Eric Elfner posting.  Your mileage may vary, but I've had to do some home improvement projects to keep ours looking nice.  If yo...